Dear Old Navy,
Why would you wait and put out cardigans with stripes and polka-dots IN THE SUMMER?! I need these in my life — but I won’t be paid again until August 31st?! How is this fair, Old Navy? How is this fair?
- fionacannotfathomconstellations reblogged this from ohmuffins and added:
- mathjargon reblogged this from ohmuffins
- blackknight7289 likes this
- hisnamewasbeanni likes this
- madeforus likes this
- caitofthenorthwest likes this
- copperoranges said: whoa! you do a ten month pay schedule? i could never be responsible like that! our district makes us do a twelve month!
- fionacannotfathomconstellations likes this
- abitofsilliness said: Yeah I agree. Silly O.N.!
- lecookfa likes this
- weekendchocolate said: You should start a Kickstarter; Teacher needs cardigans to look fly during school year.
- probabilitiesofcircumstance likes this
- uho-ii-otoko likes this
- kicksandgiggles likes this
- jbizzle329 said: You don’t have 52 week pay?
- runningwithaltitude likes this
- seekelslearn likes this
- girlwithalessonplan said: Ha! One-star rating.
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- johnnyappleseedday likes this
- o-valencia likes this
- this-sojourner likes this
- specialbunny said: Agreed!!
- killthefez likes this
- hannahbananabelle likes this
- al3xgrac3 likes this
- ohmuffins posted this